What's new

Who makes a good shampoo bar?

As a follow up, I can say that Chagrin Valley shampoo bars are excellent. Not overwhelmed by the scent (strength and variety), but great performance. Lathers like a dream and left my hair (and body) feeling wonderful.

+1 Love their shampoo bars

I have recently started to use the Orange spice shampoo buy I purchased from Queen Charlotte soaps awhile back. It lathers up really well, probably better than the shampoo bar I got from Cold River Soap Works. CRSW has recently stopped selling their shampoo bars for some reason, I think they plan to re-release them.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I think I will give Chagrin Valley and Mystic Waters a try. I use Mystic Waters shaving soap so if their shampoo bars are anything like their shaving soap, I won't be disappointed.

I switched to shampoo bars about a year ago and primarily used Liggetts, but have ordered a bunch more based on this thread.

QCS, Mystic Waters, and Taconic are on their way. Looking for some Chargin as well, but don't want to use a credit card, so seeing if anyone else carries them.

I've tried a couple, and I liked them just fine. Then my best pal gave me a bottle of Earthly Delight Herbal shampoo. It's really good, better than any bar I've tried.

It's not cheap, $9.50 on Amazon, but one 16-oz bottle has lasted me ten months of daily showers. Not bad.

I know you said shampoo bar. Sorry.

Top Bottom