What's new

Scriptus Toronto

Good Morning my nib brethren,

Is anyone in the GTA ever been to Scriptus? The wife and I are looking at going to this years as a couple people have mentioned it to us, and we were looking for any idea what it would be like as this is the first show we would be going to.

Here is the link thier site: http://scriptustoronto.com/ and as a bonus there is free admission :)

Interesting, I might check it out. Good call on the venue, I've been to the MESH Marketing conference at The Metro Toronto Reference Library, they have some really nice rooms for events like this.

Looks like i may be able to go, and bring along another member in tow... when it's for sure we can schedule a meetup for any interested

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Thanks for bringing this up. Looks like I may be able to go, and bring along another member in tow (hey, where have I heard that one before?).

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Are there going to be dealers selling vintage pens like the other big shows? Sounds like a barrel of fun no matter what with all youse going!

Are there going to be dealers selling vintage pens like the other big shows? Sounds like a barrel of fun no matter what with all youse going!

from the link looks like 3 or 4 different vintage pen dealers are going,... one Lady is coming from Oshawa who I had no idea was here

we don't know Larry, Canadian bacon is an American thing, i thought Canadian bacon was just fried ham lol, as far as I know they are two different things but most people in Toronto area probably think it is what you call canadiam bacon. Its a Toronto thing that is sparingly seen outside of the area

Top Bottom