What's new

Aftershave/moisturizer

Hey gents. Looking for some advice on a good moisturizer that could act as a post shave or aftershave. I have extremely sensitive skin, cella burns me and a lot of shaving soaps with fragrances tend to irritate my skin. With the winter months approaching and colder/dry weather, I tend to need more protection. Something that won't clog my pores as I still suffer from acne breakouts and won't leave my skin feeling oily or look shiny. SPF would be a plus. Also something that won't break the bank. Sorry if I'm asking for some miracle elixir but I figure any of you gents with wives could ask them a great daily driver moisturizer. thanx gents.

Nivia for men sensitive post shave balm is what I use. I hear allot of people on here like it too. I'm not sure about SPF though. That's all I can offer. I'm sure someone else can help you better! Good luck!

I find that I get the needed moisturizing and irritation relief from a simple combination of Thayer's witch hazel with aloe and Nivea Sensitive Skin After Shave balm.

Neutrogena has a product called Triple Protect. It has a SPF of 20. You can also use a regular moisturizer that has SPF protection. CeraVe has an AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion that has an SPF protection factor of 30.

I too have sensitive skin. Thayer's witch hazel works for me, followed by Baume.be balm. The Baume.be product range was put together specifically for gents with sensitive skin. Not cheap but I have had tremendous success with it. I also have the shaving cream in my rotation and am a big fan.

Nivea Sensitive for sure. If you want to try something super cheap, with good moisturizing and scent try Afta.

Top Bottom