What's new

Is anyone else in love with the CZ 75 series of pistols?

I love the CZ pistols. My father had a beautiful CZ-75 compact that was dead on accurate and fun to shoot. My buddy has a CZ P-07 which is also a load of fun to shoot. I have a CZ-40B that's a flat out tack driver. I've been looking for a nice CZ-75B or compact to add but they're tough to come by around here. Still, they're among my favorite guns to shoot, hands down.

I am in no way affiliated but CZ-USA.com seems to have plenty of the standard CZ 75B models available. They do need to ship to someone with a Federal Firearms License (meaning your local gun shop). Most FFL qualified shops charge a nominal transfer fee of about $25.00.

Cheers,
Steve
www.JAS-eTea.com

I love the CZ pistols. My father had a beautiful CZ-75 compact that was dead on accurate and fun to shoot. My buddy has a CZ P-07 which is also a load of fun to shoot. I have a CZ-40B that's a flat out tack driver. I've been looking for a nice CZ-75B or compact to add but they're tough to come by around here. Still, they're among my favorite guns to shoot, hands down.

I am in no way affiliated but CZ-USA.com seems to have plenty of the standard CZ 75B models available. They do need to ship to someone with a Federal Firearms License (meaning your local gun shop). Most FFL qualified shops charge a nominal transfer fee of about $25.00.

Cheers,
Steve
www.JAS-eTea.com

Yeah, I've thought about it. I kinda like the instant gratification of going in a picking one up. I also don't technically need it in any way, so if it's not in front of me my wallet will be safe. :laugh:

Yes, I had a little 9MM RAMI which is based off of it, and it was great! I loved that little gun. All of the other's i've shot have been top notch, and the fit and finish was incredible on all of them.

I wish i'd never sold it.

On a side note, I still have a spare 14 round mag for it laying around. There is a grip extender sleeve that slips over it, but I was told is the same mag as the 75.

If one of you fine chaps wants it for whatever it's worth to you, shoot me a PM.

I can send it out tomorrow.

Alex

I bought a clone about a year ago. It's a Canik S-120 and I paid less than $350 for it delivered. A quick swap of springs from Cajun Gunworks and it's become one of my favorite range guns.

I had an original CZ-75 and loved it!

But. when I left Cali 8 years ago. a freind offered me a ridiculous amount of money since it was an off list gun. I planned on getting another, but I lucked into a nice Hi-Power and always like those better, so I never replaced the CZ. Maybe one of these days.

JMJ -

I'm still not sure how I found this thread, but...

I have a CZ75B 9mm (blued) and I love it. It is second only to my 1911. As you said, the ergonomics of it feel right. I am law enforcement and wish my service weapon was half as good as my CZ.

YBIC
Mike

This thread needs more pictures.

$withcasenoflash.JPG
My CZ-40B after a cleaning.

$cz40b.jpg
Such a great gun.

Attachments

• $WP_20140216_004.jpg
    $WP_20140216_004.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 88
Had one, it was a great pistol. This is one I do regret selling.

Attachments

• $P1000513 (640x480).jpg
    $P1000513 (640x480).jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 70
Here is mine. Awesome handgun. After handling one I just had to get one. The wife wouldnt let me get ANOTHER gun so I had to sell one off first. No biggie. The CZ fills the same role as the SR9 did. Rangetime and home defense.

The decocker models are a little tricky to reassemble, but not the worste thing ever. I managed to create a very nice trigger pull with just the stock parts. If I ever retire it from HD duty I may go further and remove the firing pin block and add some lighter springs.

proxy.php

Top Bottom