What's new

PIF: creams +

《Excited!》I've got a couple of things to add. Some non-brush creams, a razor or two, some blades. Looking forward to it!

I tried the Havana cream, with the synthetic brush. Nice long lasting smell and great lather.
I added a few things, and took out the Paco Raban. Postal Nazi's here, about perfumes and cologne.
I will mail it out tomorrow.

mowing the front lawn and what to my wondering eyes should appear?a traveling soap box in the morning mail.had a hard time finishing the yard but made it through.some cool stuff in there.cant wait to shave after the daily chores are done.this was a cool idea.

ok,its been a whirlwind week and here it is fri(almost)box goes out in the morning mail.will pm the tracking info in the afternoon.hope you enjoy it like i have.im adding to it and kept the c.o.b.wonderful stuff.

pm sent. pif is moving to MD out of AR.i think it would be interesting to track the states it goes to and try to get it all 48 if not all 50.

It's here! It's here. And it's going back into the mail asa soon as I hear from Renaldo! I took a couple of creams, something marked sandlewood--AS, I assume? And the Wilkie blades. Added three "brushless" creams, a Star 1912 style razor with a blade, and a Gillette Rubie and Platinum Plus blades that I was piffed but never opened. Can't wait to try these things, especially the Derby cream! Thanks.

Not too late. We go by the original list I posted and then to people who post here in order. Yes, we get the address by pm

Top Bottom