What's new

How About Them 9mms?

Here's my favorite: Sig Sauer P229 SAS Gen II with Custom G10 Grips (kinda matches my Benchmade 950 Rift Osborne).
I also have an H&K P2000.

Attachments

• $DSC_2892_2456.jpg
    $DSC_2892_2456.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 678
I used the P2000 as my EDC when I lived in Virginia. I now live in Maryland and well :a32:

FWIW, that's why I focused on living on the Virginia side of the greater DC area. I never thought I'd completely rule out a huge potential living area based on firearms regulations, but I like my black rifle and want to be able to get another at some point.

His
$xds-1-courtesy-Ryan-Finn.jpeg

Hers
$Springfield-XDS-001.jpg

Except they're both in 9mm and I did a little paint work on them. I filled the lettering and symbol on the slide and painted the raised XDs on the grip with pink paint on hers. It's subtle, but makes the gun hers. To practice, I painted the stuff on the slide black and the raised lettering white on mine. Again, subtle, but nice. I used nail polish so it's easy to remove and/or repaint if necessary.

I have a Ruger SR9c and an ATI CS9 (Tisas Zigana K) in 9mm. The Ruger...is a Ruger. Its dead reliable and shoots great. Quite accurate, more so than me, for such a small gun!

The ATI is a sleeper. Sweet gun! Durable, well made, shoots excellent! Grip panels are cheaper than cheap, but they put the money elsewhere. Tisas has torture test videos on their website...and wow... Probably up there with Glock on how much abuse the guns handle, and still function! Only issue is parts availability, though i've heard ATI customer service is pretty good.

I much prefer the .45acp cartridge though. In 1911 platform only. The perfect match! :) But factory 9mm ammo is so much cheaper (I reload both, so its not much difference, honestly)

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
If and when I want to carry 9mm, it is my 2nd Gen Glock 19. I love my 19. Perfect size, perfect weight, perfect balance, excellent round count for it's size. Been carrying it since 1987 both concealed and/or off duty.

Ill sometimes carry my Springfield XD9. Its been a great gun for me.

Love that sig with those grips. Also that knife is sweet.

Saving up for the moment, but a Sig Mk25 is my next planned purchase. I had a Beretta PX4 Storm, but I decided to trade it in as I wasn't 100% thrilled. Very good firearm, but I found others I enjoyed a lot more.

I'm not a big fan of shooting the .380 Long, but when I do, it's a Hi Power.

Well, a Hi Power clone. Hungarian.

Sigs are great shooters. One of only two guns I ever sold, and regret. It was a Sig 225.
I traded the 225 and a S&W 66 for a SS Colt 1911, for my job.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I still need a 9mm to round out the collection. Thinking about a Sig or the new 9mm HK

Top Bottom