What's new

lKon razors customer satisfaction survey

From personal experience, how happy are you with IKon razors?

• 5 stars (extremely happy)

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy. This will be a good one. In my personal experience, I'm very happy with my iKon. I've been using the slant for almost a year and it's the best shave I've gotten. I'm aware that iKon's service is generally terrible, but in my case, I've had no issues.

I have the open comb and the standard. OC is a bit mild, but good. The standard is a bit nippier and I'd put it as my #2 favorite head, just behind the weber.

I've used the OSS matte finish, Deluxe OC matte finish, and Deluxe OC DLC finish. Traded the OSS because I decided I didn't like the two different sides on the same head, although both sides gave a great shave. I'm working on selling the Deluxe OC matte finish because I got the DLC to replace it, which I love. I also like the polished bulldog II handle better than the matte finish. I've got their version of the Tuckaway handle and think it's a blast to use. I've never dealt with the customer service for any of these razors as I got them all off the BST. In my personal experience, I am very a happy with my iKons.

Extremely high quality hardware at a reasonable price - 5 stars

Both OC and SB options offer excellent, mid-aggressiveness shaves - 5 stars

Overall experience - 5 stars

I purchased my iKon supplies before hearing horror stories regarding the company and this forum. Had I known of their reputation beforehand, it would have given me serious pause before ordering. I have had no need to interact with their customer service so, in fairness, can't penalize their score...

The poll needs a zero stars option.

Do you honestly think this is worth zero stars: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...t-DE-I-can-t-figure-out?p=6066454#post6066454 ? I think this poll needs very big negative numbers!

This poll is of course totally irrelevant for me as I at this point intend to live the rest of my life without any contact with this brand or its owner.

The bizarre thing is that I am in no way alone to have been personally attacked by this individual. Several of the mods on B&B have had a much rougher time.

I bought an iKon DLC Slant head from directly from iKon. The head started to flake off coating. I sent it back and iKon sent me a new head and a free stainless steel handle for my trouble. By the way this slant gives me my best shaves and I have scores of razors. I thought this was excellent customer service. So excellent product and excellent customer service; I gave them a "5".

Extremely high quality hardware at a reasonable price - 5 stars

Both OC and SB options offer excellent, mid-aggressiveness shaves - 5 stars

Overall experience - 5 stars

I purchased my iKon supplies before hearing horror stories regarding the company and this forum. Had I known of their reputation beforehand, it would have given me serious pause before ordering. I have had no need to interact with their customer service so, in fairness, can't penalize their score...
+1 (Shavecraft 101 "second").

I have had nothing but positive experience with this brand. Sorry about that I just can't go with the flow. Am I going to lose my contributor badges for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom