What's new

lKon razors customer satisfaction survey

From personal experience, how happy are you with IKon razors?

• 5 stars (extremely happy)

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely high quality hardware at a reasonable price - 5 stars

Both OC and SB options offer excellent, mid-aggressiveness shaves - 5 stars

Overall experience - 5 stars

I purchased my iKon supplies before hearing horror stories regarding the company and this forum. Had I known of their reputation beforehand, it would have given me serious pause before ordering. I have had no need to interact with their customer service so, in fairness, can't penalize their score...

+1

I loved all the IKON products except the SS Slant. The longer 95mm OSS handle is exquisite. Had no unpleasant communication experience. My rating would be 4.5; selected a 5.

+1. Some of the negative responses from B&B members have me very cautious.

I find it hard to believe so many people are saying they have personal experience with the company and their opinion is "1 star". Could it be 50% of the people really have this personal experience and it is so negative? If so, iKon has a lot of work to do.

I find it hard to believe so many people are saying they have personal experience with the company and their opinion is "1 star". Could it be 50% of the people really have this personal experience and it is so negative? If so, iKon has a lot of work to do.

Mr. Ikon's posts on Facebook and other social networking sites insulting his customers and other companies probably didn't help building a good reputation.

One doesn't need to actually have a personal experience, when the owner shows his colors on a public forum, and other social media.

I don't have any personal experience with the most tyrannical dictators of all time, but I don't have any problem judging them accordingly.

Disclaimer

Before anyone blows a gasket, I'm not comparing the owner of I Kon to a tyrannical dictator, I'm just using it as an example of judging someone without having direct experience, and I thought this was one that everyone would agree with.

Maybe we should have two different polls. "From personal experience, how happy are you with iKon Razors" and "What is your opinion of the owner" seems there would be two different results going on. I think the razors are fantastic, but from what I've read here, the owner is a donkey.

One doesn't need to actually have a personal experience, when the owner shows his colors on a public forum, and other social media.

I don't have any personal experience with the most tyrannical dictators of all time, but I don't have any problem judging them accordingly.

Disclaimer

Before anyone blows a gasket, I'm not comparing the owner of I Kon to a tyrannical dictator, I'm just using it as an example of judging someone without having direct experience, and I thought this was one that everyone would agree with.

I agree with you. But to be fair, read the poll question. People shouldn't vote unless they have personal experience and are customers of iKon.

Please lets be sure to keep this thread especially civil. I wouldn't want the poll closed prematurely.

Thanks,
Shawn

I agree with you. But to be fair, read the poll question. People shouldn't vote unless they have personal experience and are customers of iKon.

I respect your opinion, but I would also point out that the question doesn't mention being a customer. IMO, someone that has interacted or read anything from the vendor, before he was banned, could just as easily consider that a personal experience, the same as someone who bought a product and has no past knowledge of the vendor, and knows and/or cares not to know anything about the owner. JMO of course

Last edited:
I respect your opinion, but I would also point out that the question doesn't mention being a customer. IMO, someone that has interacted or read anything from the vendor, before he was banned, could just as easily consider that a personal experience, the same as someone who bought a product and has no past knowledge of the vendor, and knows and or cares not to know anything about the owner. JMO of course

Read the title. It says "Customer Satisfaction Survey".

Fair enough. But how do you know there are any members that voted without having any personal experience being a customer? The poll is what it is. There's no way to verify whether someone is voting a certain way or not, be it negative or positive.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

That's true. And I'm personally a bit confused when the thread title is "Customer Satisfaction Survey" and the question on the poll is "From personal experience, how happy are you with IKon razors?"

I am not sure if the thread title implies satisfaction with their customer service or satisfaction with their razors, and I am unsure if the question is happy with Ikon Razors - the product, or Ikon Razors the company as an entity. Further, the sentence in the OP post says "A simple 1-to-5 star survey intended to collect rough statistics on the overall satisfaction with manufacturers of new razors." which would indicate that the survey is not about the razor, but about the razor manufacturer.

I'm apparently not the only one confused, because we have answers indicating that the razor was poor, but the interaction was ok, answers that state that they never dealt with the company because they bought from second hand sources and yet scored the razors as 5 stars, and answers that state that they had good or bad experience with the razor itself, but bad experiences with the manufacturer himself.

Points well made on both sides. The questions are already written, and those votes already cast can't be undone anyway.

As with any anonymous survey, the questions (and titles) have to be interpreted by each individual voter. Fortunately, only B&B members can vote, and I believe they have to have been active for a threshold of days and a threshold of prior posts. I think that is the best we can do to avoid muddled data.

But please, lets stop the debate on this....

Another clarification, I'm not going to be able to manually tally written out votes for these surveys ... especially since I wouldn't be able to reconcile them with votes also cast in the checkbox polls (side note: (actually "radio buttons" as you can only choose one, but I'm a geek).

Only votes cast in the checkbox/radiobutton polls will be countable in these satisfaction surveys.

So, it is possible (although as they are anonymous I can not say either way) that people mentioned the owner in the thread replies, but did not actually vote in the poll ... hopefully diffusing this debate somewhat.

Also, there was a thread devoted to pre-planning these polls that was open for 10 days before the polls opened on Friday:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...ufacturer-Razor-Customer-Satisfaction-Surveys

That would have been the place where I would have preferred to discuss the questions and structure in the surveys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom