What's new

A week + of great shaves!

Hello all,
Just celebrating a week or so of great shaves!!
The first few I kept it very simple..good prep, a WTG pass and a XTG pass. I left it at that for a few days. I then moved on to some skin stretching and a ATG pass. I am glad to say I have yet to nick myself or experience any real razor burn ( thanks I'm sure to Alum post-shave) All in all a great experience. Each shave is better then the last!!
I attribute this to all the homework I did here at B&B, and the great advice from all!!
My sample pack of blades finally showed up, but I am having great shaves with my generic Israelies, so I will stick with them for at least another week or so, then I will try the Derbys, keeping all other variables the same. I don't see myself ever returning to the dark and expensive realm of cartridge shaving!!
Many thanks to all here at B&B!!!!

Happy Shaving!!!

Kind Regards,

You wont have to return. Wet shaving will get just as expensive.

I mean I'm sure you'd love to try a fatboy, ss, HD, slim, EJ, schick, open comb, slant, etc.

Plus, you need to try all the 3Ts and the small soap makers soap and the readily available soap made by a million different companies. Than each blade shaves diffferently in each razor. Your endeavor is just begining. Did I mention all those brushes? After shaves? scents? Pre shaves? soaps?

LOL..Im sure I'll get there, having already acquired a few more razors and looking at more and more products, but for now, while perfecting my technique, i am quite content to master my technique before I start adding varibles. I can see this is an addicting habit!!!

Regards,

Congratulations Smoke!

Sounds like you have had a great first week, great prep and patience pay off! Let the ADs begin! :biggrin:

Top Bottom