What's new

Get ready for the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member

The Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser is fast approaching.
We are working diligently behind the scenes to make this the most successful year yet.

If you are not familiar with the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction it is a fundraiser we do every year to raise funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
100% of the monies generated go directly to the NBCF.

The auction is held on October 19th which is Sue Moore Day on B&B.

We do this in honor of our dear friend Sue Moore who was a founding member and Vendor here on B&B. She passed away due to breast cancer and this auction is our way to honor her memory and help fight this terrible disease.

You may or may not know this but every item offered in the auction has been generously donated by the proud members of B&B, Vendors and non-vendors alike.

If you find it in your hearts to donate anything for auction please use this new form: CLICK HERE

If you have multiple items to donate for separate auction threads please submit a new form for each item.
Also please note we kindly ask that any software (aftershave, soaps, creams, etc) be in new, unopened condition.

Remember that 100% of all monies generated go directly to the NBCF

Let's rally together to make this year the best year ever!

Last edited by a moderator:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member

1. Start by Clicking here Sue Donation Link which will open the donation form.

2. Fill in your Email address (not your screen name as we need a form of contact outside of B&B)

3. tell us what you are donating (i.e. Razor, Soap, and Brush)

4. Fill in the description, let us know about the items you are donating, if they are new or used, limited edition, or homemade, this is where you can tell us the details. Be sure to make full use of the text editor tools as how you make the write up look is what we will use in the auction. Vendors and Hobbyists please include links to your websites/B&B Vendor threads here

5. Include an Image URL, if you are unaware of how to do this, please see the how to section below,

6. The additional Note section you can ask for further assistance with Photos, and let us know if the item is on hand with you or if it is drop shipping from another location.

7. Click submit and you are done. The team will take care of the rest

Thank you for participating in the Auction

Gallery Uploading

1. Click Gallery

2. Click Upload

3. Select file(s) you wish to include

4. Fill in the Title you wish to call the image

5. Include a Description for the photo

6. Select a category, If unsure what to select "Member categories" is a good choice

7. You may select keywords to make searches easier, but you may also leave this area blank

8. Click Submit

9. review and click "Process" at the bottom

To get the URL code for B&B

1. Click Gallery

2. Select My Images

3. Find the photo you wish to select for the auction and click it

4. scroll below the photo on the right hand side you will see a section called "Image Code' and copy the "BB Image Code (large version)"

5. Paste that line into the box in step 5. for the donation form

6. repeat this for any other images you may wish to include

Outside photo hosting may also be used such as Flikr or Picasa

Last edited by a moderator:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Maybe this is my ios8 issue. I'll have to try it from my laptop later. Really looking forward to my first time participating in this auction.
uh oh. if it is find the thread in the site feedback forum. I have one started for iPads

Really looking forward to my first time participating in this auction.

There is nothing like it, and the first one can almost be so overwhelming it may take you until your second one to really know what happened. Cant wait to see how you faired David. Have a great time

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Everyone should feel free to go pink with their avatar.
Raising funds is only part of the goal. Awareness is the other half.

:thumbup:

For all new members . This is the place to find some spectacular, jaw dropping items. Items that I never even knew existed. And all donated by the very generous members of B&B . I am looking forward to this years auction.

If anyone needs any help or has any questions you can ask away here... or PM Toothpick, Myself, or any of the Mods

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
This is going to be the best year ever!

Donations are always welcome. Thanks.
plus uno! Last year we had over 140 donations from B&B members.
This year who knows! Sky is the limit with 100% of the funds going directly to the NBCF.

That's where I got the Vegetarian badge from!

I just added a little zoom zoom to the donations and another unique set to go... some nice stuff out back that i can see and some really cool smaller items as well, Thanks to the Members who have donated, it's always appreciated when you guys and gals help out

I just added a little zoom zoom to the donations

I really need to start saving my pennies :)

$128.jpg

Top Bottom