What's new

Good lord, you people were right.

Yeah just wait next you'll have 10 razors and $1000 less in your pocket and say, where did all my money go....oooohhh shiny new rhodium coated 1959 fatboy.... what??? I forgot what I was saying.....

Then you can play with the big boys

proxy.php

Where the hell could you even buy that? I only live in Ireland so I never even knew anywhere sold that much altogether. It's all hyper overpriced Hugo Boss and the rest here in tiny bottles.

You'll catch up soon grasshopper....

Then you can play with the big boys...

:laugh:

Many of us have strived to reach the big boys level...

$A lot of brushes.jpg

$soaps.jpg

but sometimes you will just have to be content being a grasshopper...

The simple truth is that without trying a lot you will not know what you can stay content with. :001_smile :001_smile :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I'm not sure how exactly to translate this, but here in Italy we use to say: "Non tutti i mali vengono per nuocere". :wink2:

I think there will come a day when I tell my wife I am "going in the garage to work on my motorcycle", only to open my tool box full of aftershaves, soaps and razors and shave using a garden hose and a bucket. :lol:

Now people are going to think you are strange.(Your not) BTW: Why did you buy a gallon of Master Topaz?

Where could you even buy that? I only live in Ireland so I never even knew anywhere sold that much altogether. It's all hyper overpriced Hugo Boss and the rest here in tiny bottles.

Appleton Barber Supply in Wisconsin carries the Master aftershaves in gallons (and smaller sizes too)

http://www.appletonbarbersupply.com/store/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1&cat=Aftershaves+and+Colognes

proxy.php

Last edited:
My RAD is subsiding, as I have most of the razors I feel I need and I am getting great shaves with a few different ones. I just want a few rarer models now that I can wait on.
Between MFW, RR, and Proraso, I think I'm covered and can avoid chasing the dragon.
ASAD.... not there yet, but I can hear them calling me sometimes. I have two that I like and work well with different soaps, so I don't want to fall to temptation.

I remember a good friend I had a few years ago who had issues with certain "substances." He tried a white, powdery one only once, and vowed never again to do it because he liked it too much and he knew it would be trouble for him. I think of this now when I start looking at new shave products.

I'm not sure how exactly to translate this, but here in Italy we use to say: "Non tutti i mali vengono per nuocere". :wink2:

It's not a literal translation, but the sentiment might be: "Not every habit is bad"

OR in New England-ese...wicked good collection bub!

i have learned to slow down. when i first got started, my technique was so bad, there was no way to realisitically judge things like blades or creams..i have a load of different blades, and i have been trying them out very slowly. i plan to order some more blades in a mont or so, i will probably order some other things to go with it (another cream and after shave)

thats my advice to you...easy does it!

Top Bottom