What's new

Good lord, you people were right.

proxy.php

Another package arrived today. A week and a half into wetshaving and I already have 3 different aftershaves.

That's it? Amateur. Wait until it really kicks in, and you start opening you packages in the closet, in shame. Then you will have them sent to the neighbors, so the wife won't find out. Oh, and then you start getting so many things the mailman just sticks a note in your mailbox and tells you to come to the post office, and pick them up yourself.

Just kidding. Didn't happen to me, yet, I am starting to get tired of acquiring so many things.

I haven't got shaving AD (yes I actually intend to save money lol) but I get it bad for bicycle parts when i decide to build a new one and still do a little. I think we all have it to some degree.

For some, it slows down when you start figuring out how long it will all last. I'm exiting the AD stage now since I've found some favorite products.

That's it? Amateur. Wait until it really kicks in, and you start opening you packages in the closet, in shame. Then you will have them sent to the neighbors, so the wife won't find out. Oh, and then you start getting so many things the mailman just sticks a note in your mailbox and tells you to come to the post office, and pick them up yourself.

Just kidding. Didn't happen to me, yet, I am starting to get tired of acquiring so many things.

I had a very lucky first couple of months on B&B and won a few great PIFs. While I don't condone dishonesty, it's really tempting sometimes to just say "I won it".

Soon you'll find yourself looking for aftershave products whenever you visit your local convenience store. It only gets worse as time goes on! I don't think there is a cure either.

And I thought I was a hoarder because I had two soaps, two colognes, and seven types of blades. Unfortunately, budge and storage space are at a premium in my life right now, so I've been able to avoid a major AD. I've got a pretty good wish list going on Amazon though.

I remember when I first started thinking " why do people have more than one razor, brush, soap, and aftershave". I quickly realized why. Because for some of us, one just isn't enough. But hey, whatever makes you happy right? Don't judge me because I have more than 10 of everything listed above.

proxy.php

Another package arrived today. A week and a half into wetshaving and I already have 3 different aftershaves.
Lol, I started out with that one on the right, didn't like it, and ended up finally with the one in the middle. I haven't looked back since. Great first choices!

Top Bottom