What are your nicknames/aliases?
Steve
Where do you live?
NC triangle area
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
unemployed! but im genearlly an automotive tech
What is your favorite shave setup?
dont know! i'm still exploring, i got a merkur long handle classic and an omega 48, no set favorite cream, soap, blade yet
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
i got a bunch, but I play video games, work on computers, sometimes work on cars but that's one heck of an expensive hobby. oh! I love to cook!
searching for the perfect shave might as well be one of them too.
I'm a pretty versatile guy
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
been shaving for a while and have that thick curly type beard.
multi blades kill my skin, and while searching for a razor that worked, I noticed the less blades there are the better my shave was. (as in, lack of bumps and burn) so i started looking for single blades razors because everything else gave me ingrown hairs.
I've been recommended going electric but once i read that some of those pull the hair before cutting i immediately avoided it. other electrics I've tried where ether too harsh and killed my skin to the point I couldn't do anything with my neck for a week, or where so mild that they never got all the hairs. Eventually got myself a DE razor and started to experiment with it, and so far have been pretty satisfied with it, not yet perfect, but decent. I'm still new to this so I'm trying different stuff to see what works best

Hello and welcome to B&B, Steve. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Top Bottom