What's new

Florida Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't mustered the guts to try this yet - would seem to be very drying, no?

It would depend on how your skin reacts to alcohol. The top 3 ingredients are denatured alcohol, water and fragrances in that order. (the only remaining ingredients listed are colors)

In your experience, how long does it need to sit in glass for the magic to happen? :sorcerer: I'd hate to sample it mid-transformation and miss out on the full experience.

Overnight. And jest if you like, but sampling it mid-transformation would have the same consequences as 'Crossing the Streams' i.e., Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Total protonic reversal.

Thats bad.

-s

Glass bottle, huh? I'll try it, I guess. I did find that one aftershave I used that started off with a really unpleasant opening scent calmed down immediately once I shook it up vigorously.

One question: has anyone ever tried the Peruvian version of Florida Water? I think it comes in glass. I see it gets some raves, but I can't tell if that's for its juju powers or its aftershave properties.

L
Glass bottle, huh? I'll try it, I guess. I did find that one aftershave I used that started off with a really unpleasant opening scent calmed down immediately once I shook it up vigorously.

One question: has anyone ever tried the Peruvian version of Florida Water? I think it comes in glass. I see it gets some raves, but I can't tell if that's for its juju powers or its aftershave properties.

I have tried it, its a bit spicier then the regular version - I like it a lot, but it doesn't come in glass.

-s

I've always liked the scent of Florida Water, but have mostly used it as a cologne. I need to try it as an after shave with tomorrow's shave now.

What were you using it for before?

$Santera-with-cigar.jpg

Very good stuff indeed. Also wipes away any unpleasant scents off your hands even after washing with soap. I was buying mine at Walgreens but I found you can't get in glass for cheaper in bulk no less directly from the manufacturer.

Picked up a bottle at the local Walgreens on a whim and am blown away!! I like it enough that it may be one of the AS splashes that make it in my dropp bag when I go to China for a month next week.

I was going to try decanting into glass, but I could not locate my bottle. My guess is I got rid of it because I couldn't stand it. Probably PIFd it or something. I bought two bottles originally, and I know I gave one away, but I really thought I had the other still. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom