What's new

Natural stone ID please.

I received this today is 8x2 and dark green and kinda sparkly. I had one that was really small a couple years ago and it seemed to get really smooth as I remember. This is freshly lapped and I don't want to alter it in case i return it. It was supposed to be something else.
Also here is a link to a small one like it I had at one time that is polished better.

http://s948.photobucket.com/user/life2short1971/library/specialstone

$IMG_1667.jpg$IMG_1668.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh, you bought that $20 "black ark". Yeah I messaged the seller asking if he was sure about the ID, cause it looked like an india or something, he said he was but it had sold. These pics honestly look more like an ark than his did, but you'd know an ark the second you touched it, so I'm gonna assume it's not one.
Truth be told though, it kinda does look like one.

Ahh, you bought that $20 "black ark". Yeah I messaged the seller asking if he was sure about the ID, cause it looked like an india or something, he said he was but it had sold. These pics honestly look more like an ark than his did, but you'd know an ark the second you touched it, so I'm gonna assume it's not one.
Truth be told though, it kinda does look like one.
No other than the color it seems like its similar to a yellow lake kind of. I am stumped and have been since the one i had in 2012.

I have not used it yet but i had one just like it that was very small and it was a fine and hard stone. I wouldn't say it was translucent fine but it was a decent stone.

hell if you dont wind up wanting it, Ill give ya $20 for it for the box and the paperweight, you'd be out like $10 shipping. Truth be told though. I was scared off because I felt at $25 there was no damn way anyone would list BIN 8x2" Arkansas, so I figured for sure it was something worthless and the seller was picking a price he felt that the buyer wouldnt consider it worthwhile to return.

That said I can barely type, I've had a lot to drink. But personally, if you feel it's not a black ark, as it was sold, I wouldn't bother with it. I'd return it, because I don't like people who use eBay like that to get rid of trash.

Its already boxed and labeled for return to seller Ian. The stone is not trash its just not what I was expecting. As for what people will list BIN and for how much on Ebay I think we both know better than that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom