What's new

Newbie from Saskatchewan

Thanks for the warm welcome yall.
Yes it is a tad different here in Sask vs. South Carolina. Not as hot.....lol And hardly any humidity (which I love)..... I don't mind the cold so much in the winters.....Unless it gets too bloody cold (-30s or -40s)...At least you can dress for the cold..... Even if a person ran around naked when it's hot...You'd still be hot and maybe sun burn in places that shouldn't be.....lol

Thanks again yall for the warm welcome. Why did I come to Canada? My mother is from Manitoba which gives me dual citizenship and secondly..... Marriage.....lol

Go Riders Go?

Hall of Fame..... Being new and all...Am I worthy of that? I have read a lot on the wiki pages.... Whenever I see a razor online I go and check it out...... lol So much to take in. It's a good thing!

Hall of Fame..... Being new and all...Am I worthy of that? I have read a lot on the wiki pages.... Whenever I see a razor online I go and check it out...... lol So much to take in. It's a good thing!

Hall of fame is an introduction forum for all members. Just tell a little about your self.

Top Bottom