What's new

A couple odd scents to match

Greetings, fellow olfactory afficianados. I have a question that has been buzzing around my head, and I figured I would put it out there for the more learned students of the nose to ponder. My dilemma is thus: I very rarely get compliments from my significant other on colognes, but she cannot say enough about the scent of some other products I use. I was wondering if perhaps anyone knew of an EdT that might match them. My two biggest compliment-getters so far have been my go-to aftershave (AV Ice Blue) and my usual pomade (Suavecito Firme). In my limited experience, these are fairly singular scents, and although I have a few that harmonize with them, I have never encountered one that matched either. I will provide my impressions of both so that even those who have not personally smelled them may develop an idea of a suitable pairing.

Suavecito Firme- Warm, spicy, and slightly sweet. A little bit like sandalwood and light musk, a lot like Coca-Cola.

Aqua Velva Ice Blue- Piercing and herbaceous on the opening, settles down to a subtle muskiness with a hint of vanilla.

Any and all suggestions will be welcome.

Top Bottom