What's new

PIF pipe.

What about those who don't even have a pipe yet... Funds pending.

I'm definitely in. Thank you for the generous offer.

What about those who don't even have a pipe yet... Funds pending.

I'm definitely in. Thank you for the generous offer.

If your collection totals zero and you want to give it a go I won't hold it against you. All I ask is you just PIF it back if you don't like it.

If your collection totals zero and you want to give it a go I won't hold it against you. All I ask is you just PIF it back if you don't like it.
I smoked a pipe through college but fell off after finishing up school. Plan to get back at it as I really enjoy the relaxation. Plan to start simple with the cob with mild selection of aros and English. Would definitely PIF if it didn't work out.

Last edited:
Don't know if I qualify since it would be my introduction (and excuse) to get into pipes. If someone that has zero pipe experiences qualifies, then I'm in! If you feel that this quality of pipe deserves to go to someone whom has at least some experience, then I politely withdraw my name from the hat. Thanks for the generosity.

What the hell, I'm in!

And if I am not the winner, I will throw in a tin of pipeweed to the winner! (Provided that they have the Brown Leaf badge!)

So this is your chance to get the badge! If you don't have one, GET IT! :001_smile

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Don't know if I qualify since it would be my introduction (and excuse) to get into pipes. If someone that has zero pipe experiences qualifies, then I'm in! If you feel that this quality of pipe deserves to go to someone whom has at least some experience, then I politely withdraw my name from the hat. Thanks for the generosity.

Unless you puff like a freight train, you have little chance of ruining a pipe during the learning stages.

Top Bottom