What's new

Finally got a straight!

Hi guys! I've been thinking about trying my hand at straight razor shaving but have been a little hesitant to. One reason being I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for something I wasn't sure id be into. But that has changed now! I went to an antique shop and found this Paroso straight! I don't know anything about straights but it looked really clean and well taken care of. And to top it off it only cost 20 bucks! I figured I had to bring it home with me! So now that I have it I want to know what I have haha. Is it a good reliable shaver? Is it good for a beginner? What should my next step be? Here are some pics! Any feed back would be great! Thanks guys! View attachment 495990View attachment 495991

Last edited:
Not seeing any pics, and while monetary valuation is a no-no around here, I'm sure that there are more than enough people around here that can let you know if what you have can be brought to shaving condition (with pics of course).

Not seeing any pics, and while monetary valuation is a no-no around here, I'm sure that there are more than enough people around here that can let you know if what you have can be brought to shaving condition (with pics of course).
I was having trouble uploading pics cuz I'm on my phone but somehow I started a clone thread in the same spot and have some pics on that one. And I wasn't asking about money, I figured I got a good deal haha, I was just wondering about the blade itself:001_smile

Top Bottom