What's new

Anyone using the new Muhle blades?

Hello!Anyone using the new Muhle blades?They are manufactured by Personna.In Poland, cost about 4$ per package of 10 blades.Do you have any comparisons and reviews about this?

$10649675_730362080359045_1824413499035679457_n.jpg

Gotta wonder the angle Muhle is playing here. Why rebrand a Personna in an already massively saturated market?

Maybe new wet shavers? Like Micro Touch One aims for that market. Ever see the price of their replacement blades, which are just Dorcos in a different wrapper?

That's even more expensive than Feather and more expensive than almost all others.
Why bother when we've already a massive selection online?

When I heard about the "new" Muhle blades, I was tempted to add them to my "Premium Blade Smackdown http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/418593-Premium-DE-blade-smack-down, but the idea of a rebranded Personna leaves me cold.

Personna blues are certainly a dominant domestic blade, but I find that shavers in the know prefer the Lab Preps, or choose Personna blues because they like the idea of American made blades.

---

Wait. Did someone say $4.00 for a package of ten blades?

I bought a pack of 10 blades.Behind me 5 comfortable shave first blade from the pack together with razor Muhle R41.If I had to compare it to other blades I would say that it is something between Personna Platinum (american version) and Personna Med Prep.

Top Bottom