What's new

Persona blades

I just bought 100 persona blades on Amazon. Have used about 5 or 6 and they really give me a great shave. These do not say Labs on them so I am assuming there are 2different types ?. The Feathers and the Personnas are my favorite and the Personnas are very well priced.

I had my first shave with one out of the 100 I just bought. Didn't get through my whiskers as well as the SPs I usually use, but it may have been prep. I expect it to get better over the next couple of shaves. I don't know exactly how these differ from the Comfort Coated + blades from Personna I can get at the grocery store, but I hope they perform as well.

My favorite Personnas are Med Prep, and Platinum Chrome made from Swedish steel. All around, anyone shouldn't go wrong with any Personna blade.

Personna Lab blades are amazing performers for me, and the one time I tried a Med Prep, it left me with razor burn. I switched over to an Astra Superior Platinum for the shave after that in my 1974 Gillette Super Speed, then over to my 1959 Gillette Fatboy loaded with a Feather blade. I'm not sure what it was about the Med Prep, but I'll try another one in a different razor and see if they perhaps favor a more mild razor to show what they can really do. My Lab blades, though, perform well no matter what razor they're in. Weird stuff...

Top Bottom