What's new

What video game are you playing?

I was just getting back into Destiny and now the Rise of Iron patch hits. Thanks to Australia's "fantastic" internet it is going to take me about 12 hours to download the patch. I don't get much time to game anymore, so when I manage to carve out a decent free slot in my time, I really don't want to play the "watch the download progress bar" game. 😔

Halo. Any version that my 14 year old wants to play. Time with him is important as he is the last of four. I will admit, however, video games are not my thing and haven't been for decades.

Next week will be a fun week for gaming for me; on Tuesday, the next expansion for Star Wars Battlefront comes out (the Death Star!). Haven't played that game in a while, but I bought the season pass months ago, so the expansion should give it some renewed interest.

Then Friday is the Forza Horizon 3 early release date! Played the demo this week, and really can't wait to dig in to the full game!

Ecco: The Tides of Time, emulated in RetroArch via the PicoDrive core.

$2016-09-17.jpg

I don't get much time to play, but I like XCOM and XCOM 2. The modern ones are great and keep me entertained (frustrated???). However, I still like the old ones too. The original is still a blast some 20+ years later.

Just picked up Civ 6. So far so good only had about an hour to play so far. Also popped in Borderlands 2 on my ps4 last week. One of my favorite FPS.

Top Bottom