What's new

What video game are you playing?

I didn't see where this already existed, so I figured why not. I'm not much of a gamer like I was a few years ago, but currently I am playing:

Dwarf Fortress
Dark Souls
Hex: Shards of Fate

Waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition

Still putting in time on CoD:Ghosts multiplayer, dabbling in Dishonor, Valiant Hearts, and occasionally Watch_Dogs on the Xbox 360.

I didn't see where this already existed, so I figured why not. I'm not much of a gamer like I was a few years ago, but currently I am playing:

Dwarf Fortress
Dark Souls
Hex: Shards of Fate

Waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition

I'm waiting for DAI as well. Tried Dark Souls and I'm in the hate it with a passion camp. I figure if they aren't going to be bothered to provide decent content etc I'm not interested in playing it. Glad I got it in the bargain bin at least.

$led1.jpg

Currently playing Destiny on PS4. I think it was really over hyped....but I didnt pay much attention to the hype and didnt have high expectations. It does have some flaws but im actually really enjoying it. Definitely fun playing coop with your friends.

Also playing a little Madden 2015 on PS4 and occasionally playing some Diablo 3 on computer.

Don't get much time with a 4 year old and almost 2 year old. I play a little Eternity Warriors 3 on the android phone. But I'm laid up after a procedure Friday so I've played a little mlb and Lego batman on the old PS2.

Talking about games now i have the itch to blow something up time to hop into a historic tank and cause some havoc.

I've been browsing on Good Old Games, but I'm not ready to commit that much time in a game right now since I've got a lot of other things on the go.

I still play COD MW3. 2.5 k/d ratio.

playing last of us (2nd time), arkham city, tekken tag 2, UFC 3. Fighting games mostly when my friends or cousins come over, and we have a game night with beers. Plenty of trash talking those nights.

Top Bottom