What's new

What video game are you playing?

I was really into Destiny until they released Rise of Iron and ruined the game for anyone who doesn't buy the expansion.

So I decided to get Civ6, started Firewatch, and I'm thinking of trying Hearts of Iron4 again as I didn't have the time it required before now.

I was really into Destiny until they released Rise of Iron and ruined the game for anyone who doesn't buy the expansion.

So I decided to get Civ6, started Firewatch, and I'm thinking of trying Hearts of Iron4 again as I didn't have the time it required before now.

How are you liking Civ Vl? Is it worth getting now or waiting for a patch?

Battlefield 1 is awesome! Beautiful graphics and WWI airplanes. I've always wanted single engine air dogfights.

Stop that!!! Now I really want to get that game, don't really want to part with that much money though as I know in a few months it will be half the price.......

Just finished the new Doom. It was a lot more fun and better than I thought it would be. Next up is probably Bloodbourne. They had a pretty good sale at the game store last week.

Started my second play through of Skyrim. Instead of a Sneaky Archer I'm trying a mage. Still doing some sneaking though.

Civ 6 and loving it. Just bought Battlefield 1 but havent had a chance to play it yet. Plan on giving it a try tomorrow.

Overwatch. I dig it! First game of it's kind I've ever played (as in online only, PvP etc) and it's loads of fun. Very fast paced.
I'm spending quite a bit of time playing group battles against AI opponents to develop skill.
Good for 10 minutes or 3 hrs.

Also, the addition of PS online (required to play, something like $40-$50 a year) opens a lot of other activity on some other games I own like the Division. Get to play the Dark Zone now.

Civ 6 and loving it. Just bought Battlefield 1 but havent had a chance to play it yet. Plan on giving it a try tomorrow.
How is BF-1 ? I am thinking of picking it up, last time I played Battlefield was BF2, then Bad Company, then BF3 for quite a while.
I didn't get the chance to try BF4 however.

Battlefield 1, Campaign is great - they have really switched it up from the way Battlefield campaigns usually play out. And online gameplay is stellar!

Top Bottom