What's new

What video game are you playing?

Started Dishonored last weekend (or the one before?) but it sort of got sidelined once I got to the first real mission. Ended up playing and finishing the Minerva's Den DLC for Bioshock 2. Really enjoyed it. Typically great story for a Bioshock game, and an appropriately "ahhhh" worthy twist at the end. Didn't see it coming until a pretty massive clue-bomb right before it happened.

And that put me in the mood to play Bioshock Infinite for the third time. Just got to Shantytown.

These games really do get better every time I play them. I mean, knowing the twist ahead of time ruins that aspect of it, but you notice all the little clues you never would have picked up on during your first playthrough.

Really getting into elite dangerous. Incredibly immersive game. Same kind of deal as wing commander and xwing versus tie, but bigger and better

World of Warcraft subscription lapsed back in March - currently downloading updates/patches in readiness for our winter-only gaming season... looks like an awful lot has changed since we last played

I'm a few hours into Silent Hill 2 from the HD collection. I also recently got a sound bar for my birthday. Volume up, lights down, spare underwear at the ready.

Still on skyrim, but a new play trough. Just downloaded a new mod and am running around the countryside as a predator! (like in the movies)

I'm beginning to wonder about the intelligence of the individuals residing in Skyrim. I'm walking around wearing armor made from the corpses of 4 different dragons. Why would you mess with me?

I'm beginning to wonder about the intelligence of the individuals residing in Skyrim. I'm walking around wearing armor made from the corpses of 4 different dragons. Why would you mess with me?
What's even more annoying is that you can be the Harbinger of the Companions, Arch-Mage, savior of Skyrim, and you know, the DRAGONBORN, and the Jarls still won't give you the time of day if you want to buy a house in their hold. Go kill a bandit leader, indeed. Ingrates.

What's even more annoying is that you can be the Harbinger of the Companions, Arch-Mage, savior of Skyrim, and you know, the DRAGONBORN, and the Jarls still won't give you the time of day if you want to buy a house in their hold. Go kill a bandit leader, indeed. Ingrates.

:laugh: yup!

I'm coming to the conclusion that being a slumlord is harder than anything else in Skyrim.

World of Warcraft subscription lapsed back in March - currently downloading updates/patches in readiness for our winter-only gaming season... looks like an awful lot has changed since we last played

Really? I's been about a year or so since I last played, maybe more ... I got 7 days for free now, so I patched it to see what's going on ... and I don't see all that many changes. Well, aside from itemization changes (no more hit! etc) and character models. It's probably due to the fact that there's no new skills that makes me feel like this. Or maybe I should try out another character instead of my druid guardian :)

I've been playing a lot of Smite lately. Quite fun, but it takes ages to master a god.

Kerbal Space Program takes up most of my gaming time. It's like crack for aerospace nuts.

I also started playing Path of Exile, a surprisingly good free-to-play Diablo style game.

But what I really want is an Oculus Rift. They need to hurry with that consumer version.

I play mainly on my Xbox 360 and XB1 although I have not played a whole lot lately. Latest games are Diablo 3 RoS/UEE and a bit of Destiny on XB1

Madden 15- I'm in an online season with 3 other friends. Its pretty fun, we only play 8 games(4 of them conference games) and have to simulate the rest. So even if your really good, you could still miss the playoffs.

I'll probably pick up the new COD Advanced Warfare game on Tuesday for PS4. I was going to just download it instead of buying the disk, but I see its a 42 GB install!

I played a little on the campaign of COD Advanced warfare the other night. My daughters play it online.(can't get into the online play... too frustrating for me) It has awesome graphics and great play.

I also revisited Lollipop Chainsaw for a while.

I want an xbox one, but have too many 360 games in queue. Of course B&B provides the solution, I'm 3017ing games. In the last few weeks I finished up assassin's creed 3 and Prince of Persia 2008. Started gears of war last night. Two more games and I'm buying a new system.

Top Bottom