What's new

What video game are you playing?

Mario Kart 8 and MLB the Show.

And I will hold my hand up that my family did own the original Pong. I don't play games like I used to, but I never imagined the games of today back when I was the king of Asteroids.

For the Skyrim players, which melee weapon did you prefer: axe, mace, or sword?

When I'm not using my bow I've been hitting fools with a variety of maces (including the warhammer). I've been focused on the big damage stat.

Sword in main and spells in the offhand. But I set up my characters for ranged DPS Damage dealing. Usually a bow with some good AOE spells -- if I let them get close enough to melee, I've got a problem.

I finally built a gaming PC back in February and I've had a blast with it! Right now I'm playing Skyrim and BF4 I was playing DayZ Standalone religiously but I got tired of getting killed for no reason and my friend I was playing with stopped playing it. It's not fun to play alone lol!

Final fantasy 7, Command & Conquer, Battle Toads, Age of Mythology, and Shining Force III... These are the games that I think really made me love gaming.
I play fewer videojuegos than the average college student, but currently, all I really play is Ghost: COD on Xbox 360. Maybe an occasional emulator of Mario bros when I feel like a throwback.

I'm replaying Far Cry 3 at the moment :thumbup: next on the list is finishing off Assassins Creed Revelations, then finally getting through Deadly Premonition (or maybe the Silent Hill HD collection)

I started playing Warframe on Xbox One because it's a free download and I was getting the itch for something new but didn't see anything worth paying for. For a free game, it's quite good. It has a very similar vibe to Destiny, just not as massive. As much as I enjoyed the Destiny beta, I didn't think it was worth $60. Warframe is worth free, and then some.

Top Bottom