What's new

Your Top Cream

The extinct great Italian cream,XPEC and Castle Forbes Lime(or Lavender). The very new Simpsons Vanilla Rose and their Citrus Burst would be third

Craig

As of today I would have to say TOBS Eton College. It is wonderful in every way. The scent to me is fantastic and modern and its performance is like all the other TOBS creams....AWESOME.

I see alot of up votes for 1805, and while I do think it's a very very good cream, it's probably not my number 1. For me it has to be Trafalgar. Stuff blows me away and will be brought back into the rotation very soon.

awaiting the new Penhaligon's Bayolea shave cream before deciding.....due out later this month in USA.

I hear early reports that this cream is a poor performer. Shame.

Last edited:
I do not have a ton of creams but when I want one and want my favorite I grab Deadnaught. Preforms really well for me, not my favorite scent but not a bad scent either.

lots more to try for me though.

The creams who most impressed me were Vicco Turmeric, the red Godrej and the long-time discontinued Crabtree & Evelyn Sweet Almond Oil. I am more of a soap man now.

If we're including "hard" creams, QCS.
If we're including creams you can't get any more, the 1st generation of Spencer & Devon.

Otherwise, New York Shaving Company. Elizabeth St. is the only scent I have.

Muhle Organic is my current favorite.

Others I have tried:
- AOS
- The Gentlemen's Refinery (I would rate this as #2)
- Castle & Forbes Lime

Top Bottom