What's new

Who, on B&B, would you most like to meet in person?

Not sure why I was thinking about this the other day, but every now and then when I read someone's post, or just think about how that person posts in general, I wonder what that person would be like "in person". I got to thinking of all the guys who, for one reason or another, I'd love to sit down and share a beer with, just to chat and meet the man (or woman) behind the avatar.

So who would you like to meet, and why?
Here's a quick list off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many more!

The Count of Merkur Cristo (Chris) - The way he composes his posts and includes all those pics, gifs and animations, reminds me of the ordered chaos that occurs in my brain.

Topgumby (Dan) - Quick witted and very clever. I enjoy rewording song lyrics to match a current theme, but he does it so much more eloquently, and easily, than I do. He definitely has a mastery of the English vocabulary that I am lacking. Probably the most interesting man on B&B.

turtle (Mick) - Gotta meet anyone who loves aftershave as much as I do. If you buy aftershave by the gallon, you’re OK by me!

michiganlover (John) - Fellow Michigander and Avon lover. And maybe I can teach him to like Modern Williams? :laugh:

HoosierTrooper (Tom) – Shared love of SE razors, and knows more about GEMs than I ever will.

alex2363 (Alex) – The one B&B member I can’t figure out. His posts are all over the place. Sometimes I think he’s an 18 year old kid, other times I think he’s a wise 40 year old. Either way, the man knows his razors!

August West (Tony) - I wasn't sure what to think about Tony at the beginning, but his sarcasm grew on me.

nuclearblast (Edgar) - ^Ditto^, LOL

Jim (Jim) – Very wise, helps keep this place running (and the riff raff out), and has been here forever. Would love to hear about what B&B was like before I joined.

Ouch – Still not sure he exists!

PHIL(luvmysuper) - I think he is the only one who could keep me out of the hoosegow.

Truthfully, there are so many I would be honored to meet. OP included.

I wouldn't want to meet any of you depraved weirdos who spend all day posting on a shaving forum.

:lol:

Honestly, I can't make a list, I would most likely forget someone, so I won't.

Thank you Vez, for including me on your list. I enjoy your posts very much and you would be on my list as well.

There's many others I would like to meet, so many people on this forum have been fantastic, even when I screw up.

I'm not entirely convinced that Ouch actually exists, but if he does, I would like to meet him too.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
If I could eat where Ouch eats, I'd be happy even if I were alone.

(Of course, I know I'd likely run into a bunch of B&B gents in those establishments, so being alone is unlikely.)

Any member of the mod team, including all the ouchs.
Any member who posts from an exotic location, with priority given to those who will pay for my airfare, hotel and bar bill.
All the other stews and ex-stews and everyone who has given me advice over the years.
To single just a few out:
August West, so we can define the definitive B&B Tony.
Oakeshott and Topgumby, as I don't believe they can be that smart and funny in real life, though I suspect they have many leather-bound books and their apartments smell of rich mahogany.

I'd feel comfortable meeting about anyone on here, and that's saying something considering this is a website. I keep in touch with a lot of members/stews/Mods through snail mail/e-mail/PM's and the like, so I feel like I know some of you rather well already. I wish we could come up with a B&B Vegas weekend, where everyone could make it for a howling good time. :punk:

I have no idea who this esteemed B&B member is. Perhaps someone can help me. But I would love to meet the member who has an Old Spice museum in his house - or lives in an Old Spice museum. I think you know what I'm talking about. I would make every effort to become his best friend and then I would try to mooch Old Spice collectibles from him. Whoever you are... You're The Man!

Top Bottom