What's new

Who, on B&B, would you most like to meet in person?

Ouch, I'm convinced he's a glitch created when B&B's code was being written. Also Stan. I use to to be his wing man but I never even met the guy.

Picking only one, it would be SteveWY in my state because I worked at the same state agency as he does. He was in my area for a meeting and we set up a breakfast together but at the last minute he was called back home 5 hours away for an urgent work related event and called me to cancel. Close, but no cigar. There are others, of course.

Mike and I will meet up one of these days! Not just because we are fellow Wyomingites but I have really enjoyed his help and friendship here. I will also add my votes for wanting to meet: Luvmysuper, alex, toothpick, turtle, and of course Marco. And lately I've come to know BSAguy. Wouldn't it be cool to have a B&B convention?

I think it would be enjoyable to have a cup of tea with any of the Euro chaps and any one else who happens to be visiting here at some point

Ouch, I'm convinced he's a glitch created when B&B's code was being written. Also Stan. I use to to be his wing man but I never even met the guy.

He really does look like this:

$Vanellope-wreck-it-ralph-35286116-551-511.png

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I would be please to meet anyone here- not sure I could narrow it down to one. If forced at gun point, I would say ouch. His sense of humor (or is it wise ***edness?) is right up my alley.

The Mod Command and Control Center looks almost exactly like this:

proxy.php

Ouch resembles this character:

proxy.php

Luvmysuper:
proxy.php

The usual messes they have to deal with in the Barbershop:

proxy.php

And, of course, Professor Chaos will do whatever it takes to rid the world of Commie Pinko TOU abusers!

proxy.php

I have had the great pleasure and honor of meeting with quite a few member of our esteemed club- I have to say none have ever disappointed in any way you would measure a man.

:thumbup1:

I knew I was going to forget some folks the first time around.

I'd really like to hang out with OkieStubble (Rob) - I'd love to sit down with him and concoct some new Bootlegger's recipes!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I knew I was going to forget some folks the first time around.

I'd really like to hang out with OkieStubble (Rob) - I'd love to sit down with him and concoct some new Bootlegger's recipes!

Don't know how I missed this thread for two months. I would be honored to meet you KJ. I'm sure we would have a great time together, seeing if we can blow ourselves up with a dangerous concoction of aftershaves. ;)

Top Bottom