What's new

old spice mugs

ive just recieved a old spice mug shulton 16.what does the 16 mean? ive seen them advertised on the bay with diffrent numbers.ie 14,22

I have a couple...they're pretty good for keeping my Col Conk soaps in. I actually prefer the smaller ones.

The "Ship Friendship" is a nice looking older style mug

I have a couple...they're pretty good for keeping my Col Conk soaps in. I actually prefer the smaller ones.

The "Ship Friendship" is a nice looking older style mug

This is the one I have, old faded with no ribs. That other site that sells them seems to have really high prices, typically I have seen these for 6-15 bucks in shops.

I found mine on ebay. I have been searching for some more. I am an old spice fan and love the classic mug designs.

I spotted a half dozen at a local antique/junk shop a few weeks back and they were in th basement, 50% all items. I'll run down tmorrow and have a look if your interested? How about the diffrent decants?

I spotted a half dozen at a local antique/junk shop a few weeks back and they were in th basement, 50% all items. I'll run down tmorrow and have a look if your interested? How about the diffrent decants?

Hi if you do go back let me know too:smile:

I'd be interested in buying one of those if they are in good shape.

I would definitely be interested as well, and in the different decants.

Well as I said I would. I ran down toone of my favorite junk shops today looking for Old Spice items for you fellows.
It was the wrong place. It was the my other favorite place but he is closed today so I'll head over after work Wednesday (he only opens Wed-Fri).

However, I did turn one up in the bargin basement were it stoped. It is the "Ship Friendship" six rib from the late 40's - early 50's.
Sorry my camara is at work.
70% off for the huge sum of 67 cents. Now what?

I've got 1/2 dozen different types of Old Spice mugs -- really enjoy them. Course I also enjoy Old Spice aftershave and cologne so it makes sense ....

Al

Well as I said I would. I ran down toone of my favorite junk shops today looking for Old Spice items for you fellows.
It was the wrong place. It was the my other favorite place but he is closed today so I'll head over after work Wednesday (he only opens Wed-Fri).

However, I did turn one up in the bargin basement were it stoped. It is the "Ship Friendship" six rib from the late 40's - early 50's.
Sorry my camara is at work.
70% off for the huge sum of 67 cents. Now what?
Thats a deal I wish I could find that down here in Raleigh NC I just got into Old Spice :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom