What's new

I KON customer service

Just wanted to comment on Ikon's customer service. Ordered a DLC Slant with the 85mm Bulldog handle and received it within 2 days. To my surprise I also received extra "goodies" that I'm sure would be worth $30. Very cool of them. A definite pleasure to work with.

What are your top customer service companies?

To my surprise I also received extra "goodies" that I'm sure would be worth $30. Very cool of them. A definite pleasure to work with.

What are your top customer service companies?

Consider yourself lucky, not all members here have been as lucky interacting with the Ikon guy:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...t-DE-I-can-t-figure-out?p=5930178#post5930178

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...t-DE-I-can-t-figure-out?p=6066454#post6066454

Since I don't want to dwell on the past I don't wish to comment on this any more. Suffice to say that the Ikon operation and the guy running it is banned here for a reason. And yes, Ouch is right about me being too kind, way too kind.

I have heard of numerous customer service issues with this particular vendor and being banned here is definitely something that he has earned.

I'm happy that you had a good experience but suspect you won't get a lot of support here in praising this particular vendor. His actions were so over the top that he even gets his name changed to I KON on this forum so that users can't easily search for it.

Didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. Just stating my recent experience. I am in no way tied to Ikon. Just enjoy their razors. And Merkurs as well.

I've had good experiences with Greg and with iKon razors generally. In fact, an original iKon OC is one of only four razors I still own. I've tried and sold at least a dozen other razors. it's a Goldilocks thing.

I've had a good experience with WCS customer service after getting a strop which arrived damaged and this next place isn't shaving related but Goulet Pens has treated me well. And it's a nice touch that they include a hand written thank you note on your packing list.

I've had good and not so good experiences with just about every vendor I've ever dealt with, but in their defence I have very high standards. ..Greg is one of the few I have had Great experiences with...he has always treated me fairly and gone above to keep me happy...The point is that there are A LOT of great vendors on here even if not all of you agree...

Wasn't Ikon a banned vendor at B&B at one point? I seem to remember you couldn't even type the word Ikon without it being edited. I don't think I ever even knew what that was all about.

Wasn't Ikon a banned vendor at B&B at one point? I seem to remember you couldn't even type the word Ikon without it being edited. I don't think I ever even knew what that was all about.

Times change, but Ikon is still not a vendor here.

Top Bottom