Jim
Where do you live?
Maryland
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Systems Engineer - IT for a government agency
What is your favorite shave setup?
An old wade and butcher 5/8 wedge, a Semogue 1305 badger, TOBS Sandalwood soap
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Music, shooting/teaching firearms, mmo video games, and recently, restoring straight razors.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I like single malt scotch if anyone wants to put me on their Xmas list. My favorites are Abelour A'bunadh (I know, not a single malt, but I love it) and Laphroaig Quarter Cask.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Welcome Jim! Some time ago I was at a liquor store 85 miles away and a good friend of mine was manager. He showed me a $50 bottle of a blend of all the great names of single malt scotch. He told me to take it home and try it; if I didn't like it, no charge! The next time I was in town, I paid him.

Hello and welcome to B&B, Jim. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Welcome Jim! Some time ago I was at a liquor store 85 miles away and a good friend of mine was manager. He showed me a $50 bottle of a blend of all the great names of single malt scotch. He told me to take it home and try it; if I didn't like it, no charge! The next time I was in town, I paid him.

Heh, I do that when I have enough bottles with just a wee bit left in them. Blends can actually be really good

Top Bottom