What's new

Cheapest Price for Perma Sharps

From a quick search in my favorite search engine the average price for a 100-pack of Perma Sharps is between $15-$20.

Maybe for the Indian 7 O'Clock Green Permasharp, but not the Russian Perma-Sharp Super? I would like to know too?

Amazon has them for $19.99, and even less with Subscribe & Save.

...but that's if you purchase $35 or more from Amazon. If you do, the price is a reasonable $19.90, or a dollar less if you Subscribe and Save (which isn't a bad idea at all).

The best price I could find on eBay was about $25.00. (Hmmmm. If I were to pay $25 for 100 blades, I'd get Feathers.)

There's a guy on eBay selling a pack of 200 for $38 which makes it $19 per 100 with free shipping and the guy is in New Jersey

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410419870.024039.jpg

These are the ones I'm talking about

They are good blades but you might want to try one first

Agreed. I would pick up a few from Jason at www.tryablade.com first. That's what I did. I just used my first this morning and I really enjoyed it. I haven't gotten along very well with some of the other highly rated stainless steel blades (7 O'Clock Green, Personna Labs, GSB) so I was starting to think my skin just preferred platinum coatings. Until today. Based on the first shave, this blade just made it into my top 5.

Last edited:
Agreed. I would pick up a few from Jason at www.tryablade.com first. That's what I did. I just used my first this morning and I really enjoyed it. I haven't gotten along very well with some of the other highly rated stainless steel blades (7 O'Clock Green, Personna Labs, GSB) so I was starting to think my skin just preferred platinum coatings. Until today. Based on the first shave, this blade just made it into my top 5.

Very cool I am glad you liked it. I just tried a Personna Blue lab for the first time and it was pretty good. I still have to try GSB and 7 O Clock Green and many others

Top Bottom