What's new

NFL thread.

Ha, just came across this Gronk clip:

proxy.php

Put down whatever your smoking, giants will flop.

I'm just saying that last year they won the SB, I remember seeing the Giants mid season, and they truly sucked. I rememnber watching Eli throw an interception, and then they cut to his Citizen watch commercial...what a joke! I guffawed.

They managed to get into the playoffs and beat the Pats handily.

That sucked!

Eli's Giants are always horrible.

The problem is: that somehow when they have made it to the SuperBowl, they always manage to beat the Pats!

I think you're confused about the second part of your post. Why is that a problem? Unfortunately, I completely agree with the first sentence.

I'm just saying that last year they won the SB, I remember seeing the Giants mid season, and they truly sucked. I rememnber watching Eli throw an interception, and then they cut to his Citizen watch commercial...what a joke! I guffawed.

They managed to get into the playoffs and beat the Pats handily.

That sucked!

Well on any given day, etc, or even a blind squirrel will find nuts etc,, sure, but theyre not comparable id bet 95 out of 100 meets pats will win.
But im a pats fan took them the whole year they won sb and won a ton of cigars. Just disapoonted i can only watch them in fl on thursd, sunday night or mondays, but i will have the playoffs sooo, go Pats.

I am a lifelong Seahawks fan and after that big win yesterday against the cards, the Hawks are down two with five games left, anything can happen, and i'm optomistic.... but if i had to put any money down, I would put Green Bay and New England in the giant toaster in February

Can any of you help me out? This is the last week of regular season for ESPN Fantasy. 6 teams in my league are battling for a spot in the playoffs. Only 4 teams will move on and though I'm sitting on top, I could be bumped out of contention for a playoff spot.... Two "who would you play" questions for you gents .... My main concerns are climates & weather conditions.

1) QB spot
Roethlisberger (Pit): Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati. 35ºF temps clear skies. Projected for 18.1 points.
OR
Tannehill (Mia): Baltimore @ Miami. 79ºF temps & sunny. Projected for 17.5 points.

2) Kicker spot
Suisham (Pit): Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati. 35ºF temps, clear skies. Projected for 6 points.
OR
Mason (GB): Atlanta @ Green Bay. 30ºF temps, 40% POP. Projected for 13 points. (The projection alone seems like a "no brainer" but it really isn't to me)

Last edited:
Pittsburgh all the way on both.

and I can't stand the Steelers and have never played any FF and no Holiday Inn Express was involved in this appraisal.

Pittsburgh all the way on both.

That's my thought as well, however, I am a Steelers fan so my bias for them tells me to pick them both, regardless. Deep down my gut is saying it's the right move anyway, even though the total projections of both are less.

So glad we benched the former offensive ROY and opted to start Colt McCoy. Finally, a real quarterback in Washington! What a performance today! So glad we hired Jay Gruden. What a turnaround for this franchise!

Everything is GREAT!

So glad we benched the former offensive ROY and opted to start Colt McCoy. Finally, a real quarterback in Washington! What a performance today! So glad we hired Jay Gruden. What a turnaround for this franchise!

Everything is GREAT!

I'm not sure, but I think I sense a little sarcasm.

It was nice seeing the vikes win in OT. But a part of me kept thinking: *** you're not making the playoffs there goes a top 10 draft pick.

My wife is a huge Vikings' fan. She gets annoyed when the broadcasters discuss the playoffs and don't identify the Vikings as one of the "in the hunt" teams.

Would like:

Gruden gone
Bruce Allen gone
Daniel Snyder gone (pipe dream)
Keep Griffin for another year and see what happens
Draft wisely

I can't believe how dumb this team is. What a dumb team.

Would like for Eagles:

A good QB. Dump the immediately-returned-to-form-and-no-it-wasn't-just-the-Jets useless Sanchize. Get 2013 Foles back or trade him to someone who didn't watch him play this year.
Find a way to draft Mariota. Unless he turns into RG3 in two years time, in which case, don't.
A cornerback or two who can actually play. Doesn't need to be a Richard Sherman, but it does need to be someone who can both keep up with a WR and not cause a pass interference at the worst moments.
A replacement in waiting for Old Trent Cole.
Adjust the defense in game once in a while, especially if the other team just scored 2 or more TDs in a quarter.

Other than that, we should in theory be pretty darn good.

Would like for Eagles:

A good QB. Dump the immediately-returned-to-form-and-no-it-wasn't-just-the-Jets useless Sanchize.

Other than that, we should in theory be pretty darn good.

Just think of how nice it would look for "MANNING" to be on the back of an Eagles jersey. I'd be happy if my team got rid of one. Unfortunately for you, it won't be the one in all the commercials. And, unfortunately for me, I think the Giants are stuck with him.

It could be worse, though. Would you take Cutler?

Top Bottom