What's new

I've always want to try a straight PIF

I'm in! Don't have a straight. Have only been shaving with a DE to date. Have been 'nervous' toward venturing down the 'straight' road. But definitely wanna' give 'er a go.

I'm in! Extremely generous PIF. I've always wondered about trying a straight, so this looks like a cool opportunity.

I am in! I haven't tried a straight yet because of the initial startup cost and afraid I will slice and dice myself and swear off of using it again.

Thanks for the great PIF!

I'm in! Reason I haven't gone to a straight yet, is mainly because of the initial investment. The maintenance is a small part, but removing one of the barriers would make it a heck of a lot easier. I'm definitely ready to move up in the world of shaving.

I'm in. I've been eyeing straights for awhile now. I've been intimidated by them that is for sure. That and I have no idea how to sharpen them.

I'm definitely in! I've been thinking about trying a straight so here goes nothing! Thanks for the opportunity and congrats on your first year!

I'm in!

I've been wanting to use a straight razor for a long time, but lack of money to get set up with one has delayed me. Winning this PIF would really get me to my goal!

Top Bottom