What's new

St. Charles Shave

Has anyone sampled or used any of St. Charles Shave frags or aftershaves? Just looking for feedback/recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

Arguably the SC aftershave splashes are the best bang for your buck. If you like bay rum the bay rum with a twist is fantastic. If you like a real herbaceous lavender the Bulgaria lavender is top notch and noting else like it is around since Yardley folded it's tents. Noroli is not for everyone but if you like it, Wendy does it right.
I guess I like it....

Awesome! I like both bay rum and lavender scents. I am curious as to what their "New Spice" is like? Any input?

Top notch stuff, very good prices! I love the Bulgarian Lavender Milk, and the Lime splash. I like supporting small business's when I can also.:thumbup:

New Spice is what you might call a food scent, something like a bay rum taken in a sweeter direction.

I like the scent of the savory rose myself. All the SCS aftershaves seem to have good skin care too.

I have the new spice and pumpkin. I haven't used either yet. The New Spice smell amazing. I can't figure it the scent out. Kinda spicy/sweet with a manly scent. A very unique scent for sure. In a good way. The Pumpkin smells good. Very much like a Pumpkin pie with a twist. Smells like fall which is why I ordered it. Fall is my favorite season and I miss the Season change in Vegas so I wanted a scent to replicate and remind me of that.

Awesome! I like both bay rum and lavender scents. I am curious as to what their "New Spice" is like? Any input?

New Spice is an almost exact copy of A* Men (by Thierry Mugler) to the point I feel it had to be on purpose. However, it is a much higher quality than a knock-off as it is very strong and lasts a long time. Basically it's A* Men for less than half the price :thumbup1:

Top Bottom