What's new

Ink partial PIF X 3

Partial PIF means funds are tight so you have to be willing to cover postage. :blushing:

I checked with the local Post Office and they are saying about $7-$10 for CONUS from the heart of Appalachia. Not limited to CONUS though. I’ll confirm final postage before shipping so if you win and decide that the postage fees will be too high you can decline and I’ll draw another name.

NOS Sheaffer’s Skrip #24 Permanent Blue Black. I’ve got 3 4-oz. bottles to go = 3 recipients.

Random.org will select three winners sometime. Get in early if you want in as this could last 48 hours or 3 weeks depending on what all is going on in my life.

I Just got a bottle of this stuff from Brian during the great DC NJ NY trip of 2014 someone will be very happy with it, well I guess three people will be very happy with this stuff. Great PIF, good luck to all who entre

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to run to the PO for my nephew's birthday so decided to end this. Ninth day of the ninth month and pulled out the old table of random numbers, ninth row ninth column - 51232. Corey, Guygarr and Purple Monkey. If one of them decides the shipping is too high, Tukyoou is in the on deck circle.

Top Bottom