What's new

New Socks

I know that most of us would say that one of the finer experiences in life is a quality shave-- I mean, a really, really good shave where everything is just right and it all just comes together for a bbs-tastic denoument, few things in life beat that. Sure, some things beat it, and some things match it, but few beat it.

For me, one of the things that matches it is new socks. There is just something about sliding my feet into a pair of unworn socks for the first time that just makes the world feel right. If I ever fall into an enormous amount of money, I'm going to buy 365 pair of socks just so I can wear a new pair every day for a year. That's how much I love new socks. So, what's "like a good shave" for you?

If you love new socks, then you have to try merino wool socks... feel new every time!

Geez, I thought I was the only one that liked new socks. When I was in high school and always got a new package of socks for Christmas, I'd always keep a new pair hid at the back of my drawer. I'd usually be able to forget about it til after Easter or even into the summer break before I found them. :biggrin: Nothing like a new soft pair of socks.

I watched a MTV cribs where "forgot name" black guy record producer living in London did exactly that. He popped the stickers off brand new socks everyday.

The flollowing is not "like a good shave" it is way better:

Going to the rest room after you have hold it for hours... You'll reach nirvana... You will remember the green grass and flowers on the hill where your first girlfrind and you used to hang out when you were still virgins... You try to grab on the walls and... a dorp of pleassure will roll down your cheek.

Then there is the rest of the basic human needs
Eating a good dish
Drinking a good bevreage,
Sleeping a good nap
and having sweet or wild (as in really really wild) sex.

This one's not quite so sensory, but for me there is nothing like hitting a golf ball fresh from a new sleve for the first time. PROV1x is my pill of choice.

The flollowing is not "like a good shave" it is way better:

Going to the rest room after you have hold it for hours... You'll reach nirvana... You will remember the green grass and flowers on the hill where your first girlfrind and you used to hang out when you were still virgins... You try to grab on the walls and... a dorp of pleassure will roll down your cheek.

Dude, I'm not sure, but you might want to wash your cheek--- that might not be pleasure...:eek:

Top Bottom