What's new

Who got a "Goose?

I wasn't in batch 1 so I will await the full release hopefully next month. Anyone here lucky enough to be in on the first batch? Let's see who will be getting theirs soon and hopefully see some goosey SOTDs soon.

I must have missed that there are different handles. Can you tell me the differences?

Per the Batch 1 invite: Two different handle configurations were made in this run - the "Dub Legend", which is 3.9" (~9.9mm) long, 5/8" (~1.59mm) in diameter and weighs 136 grams; and the "Dub Slim" which is 3.9" (~9.9mm) long, 1/2" (~1.27mm) in diameter and weighs 90 grams.

Could be more in the future,

The Mongoose is a new, stainless steel SE razor that uses Feather Artist Club or KAI Captain blades.
$Mongoose.jpg
Picture courtesy of Brian Davies.

There is a number of great pics on FB somewhere. Hopefully someone with better FB skills can find them.

$Mongoose 2.jpg

Pic courtesy of Matt Glass.

Mine arrives tomorrow so should be able to take my own then.

Great balls of fire!

Thanks for the info mjlinane. That's a big weight difference for a single 1/8" increase in diameter. I look forward to your pictures soon.

I have a Mongoose razor on the way. Mine should be here Saturday also. Looking forward to another option for the Feather Pro blades.

Rob

I'm on the FB site, and never saw the announcement!

Edit, just looked again and still can't find it. Was waiting for this. Where was it?

Last edited:
Batch 1 was only 41 and, if you weren't high on the list, you didn't get the invite. My understanding is that Batch 2 in large enough for everyone on the list. If you aren't on the list and have the means,.... ;-)

So how does one get on the list? It was my understanding that an announcement was going to be made on the Razor & Brush FB site, when they were available and where they could be purchased. I'm confused.

Based on the posts, these will be made available through an external party at some point in the future. For the present, they are collecting names and selling directly.

If you are on FB, search on Mongoose Razors and join the group. Instructions are there. If not, it is possible to get on the Batch 2 list by email. Not sure if I am allowed to post the email address, though.

Top Bottom