What's new

Who got a "Goose?

I went with the M1 (polished + Dub Slim), because I like the polished head more and am not fond of the knurled handle.
An additional SS handle from a different maker is also ordered.

Got the email and ordered the M4 and S4. Head only options for me. Not stoked about their handles. Now the wait begins.

I'm curious how long it will be before we get the PayPal Invoice.

The order email went to the entire list, but the invoices are going in the order that people signed up. So that would depend on when you originally sent the email. I'm probably one of the very last to get on the list, so it may be a while, the email said people at the beginning will probably start getting theirs delivered before the whole list is gotten to.

I went ahead and got the S1. I couldn't decide for the longest time on the head finish, but working on the B-2 Spirit, I just had to get the Bomber handle!

Like many of us here I already had extra handles to use with my Mongoose. I even bought an Apollo stainless steel handle for it also. But then I went ahead and ordered the Mirror finish head and handle. You just can't have too much shaving gear. I can't wait for it to get to me.

Last edited:
I've been waffling; while the mirror finish is cool, I thought the satin finish to be a bit more practical. Now the wait begins!

Top Bottom