What's new

Who got a "Goose?

The wide head doesn't bother me but the overall weight take some getting used to. I have a handle that's even heavier, but it's also shorter, so it feels more balanced. I'm going to try that handle tomorrow. The weight of the head of the razor requires a heavy handle in order to maintain control.

I found the handle that came with it to be too heavy. I put on a shorter and lighter Sabi handle and I love it.
For just $24.00 at "Shave-A-Buck" you can't go wrong.

Last edited:
Can a few of you who have received their invoices give me a timeframe as to when you joined the "Batch 2" list. I was put on the list September 9th. I believe that should put me later on with this batch so have not been concerned that an invoice has not yet showed up. Just looking for some ball park measurement based on recent shipments. Thanks in advance.

Received my invoice yesterday ( December 1st ). Just an update for those of you still waiting. I may wrap it in Christmas paper when it arrives, leave it on my sink in the evening and convince my wife that one of Santa's elves left it early because I have been a very good boy this year. I know my wife wont buy into this but at least I have a creative way of opening my first early Christmas present.

Last edited:
convince my wife that one of Santa's elves left it early because I have been a very good boy this year. I know my wife wont buy in to it

Dude, your wife must have trust issues. What's next? Before you know it she's going to start questioning whether wet shaving really is cheaper than disposables/cartridges and canned goo. You've got to get your arms around this situation NOW, no good can come from it.

Dude, your wife must have trust issues. What's next? Before you know it she's going to start questioning whether wet shaving really is cheaper than disposables/cartridges and canned goo. You've got to get your arms around this situation NOW, no good can come from it.

Hah! She has lots of trust and loves my new obsession/hobby. Its slowed down my membership to the firearm of the month club and ammunition hoarding and for that she is grateful. She loves my BBS and is happily filling my Christmas wish list at BullGoose this week.

My wife asks me every now and then what I am going to do with all these razors and brushes. I just tell her I like variety. I use to be into guns for awhile too. That was a lot more expensive hobby.

I meant to ask, but forgot in the excitement of receiving my razor, what is the deal with the rubber o-ring? Is it supposed to be used permanently? If so, I'm not thrilled about that part of the design. There seams to be a fair amount of play in the head without it.

I meant to ask, but forgot in the excitement of receiving my razor, what is the deal with the rubber o-ring? Is it supposed to be used permanently? If so, I'm not thrilled about that part of the design. There seams to be a fair amount of play in the head without it.
Throw the O-ring away, its for shipping only. When the head is assembled correctly there is absolutely no play, make sure you have the alignment pins lined up with the holes in the bottom half of the head and "snapped in.

Throw the O-ring away, its for shipping only. When the head is assembled correctly there is absolutely no play, make sure you have the alignment pins lined up with the holes in the bottom half of the head and "snapped in.

Thanks, my question was really about the o-ring, which you answered. I used a poor choice of words, I didn't mean that the fit was sloppy, just that the slot on the base plate is elongated, but it fits together tightly. It was late and I may have had a few cocktails.:blushing:

Thanks, my question was really about the o-ring, which you answered. I used a poor choice of words, I didn't mean that the fit was sloppy, just that the slot on the base plate is elongated, but it fits together tightly. It was late and I may have had a few cocktails.:blushing:
:001_smile

May I ask how does it work...is the invoice a PayPal payment request or just an invoice by e-mail?
Thanks

I am waiting mine.. ;-)

Tam

It will be a PayPal invoice from Mongoose razors that comes to the email address that is linked to your PayPal account.

Top Bottom