What's new

Who got a "Goose?

I think it is a "you can't please everybody" thing. Lots of "looks slippery" and "I want head only" comments from forums and FB. They just aren't big enough (yet :wink2:) to have everything for everybody.

They are working on OC, Ti and rose-gold versions.

Can someone please confirm if two styles of handle are available for the second batch or if its just the redesign with enhanced knurling. I much prefer the look of the polished handle.
thanks

Can someone please confirm if two styles of handle are available for the second batch or if its just the redesign with enhanced knurling. I much prefer the look of the polished handle.
thanks

They have not said what handle or handles will be sold with Batch 2 yet.

hi,
stunning looking razor but I cannot get by that price! a guy on YOUTUBE described it as a "game changer".anyway I will certainly keep my eyes and ears open,i am sure I will give in to temptation lol!

hi,
stunning looking razor but I cannot get by that price! a guy on YOUTUBE described it as a "game changer".anyway I will certainly keep my eyes and ears open,i am sure I will give in to temptation lol!

The price at first glance may look high but when you compare it to other machined stainless steel razors it is a bargain. It is also a bargain when you compare it to price of the Cobra razors. Then the fact that it is build better than the Cobra razors it does become a game changer.

The price at first glance may look high but when you compare it to other machined stainless steel razors it is a bargain. It is also a bargain when you compare it to price of the Cobra razors. Then the fact that it is build better than the Cobra razors it does become a game changer.
The price is in line, and it seems to be a great razor (I will try one), but its hard to call it a bargain. I don't think they come with a pack of blades either

The cobra debuted at 125 and went up every single year. I bet when they come out of the prototype phase these settle at 175-200.

Get one now at the bargain price before they go up. I think they already said that Batch 3 will be slightly higher. But I feel they are worth it. It's well made and well thought out.

The price is in line, and it seems to be a great razor (I will try one), but its hard to call it a bargain. I don't think they come with a pack of blades either

The cobra debuted at 125 and went up every single year. I bet when they come out of the prototype phase these settle at 175-200.

They are out of the prototype phase now. The razors that have been sold were production versions and not prototypes. It has been implied in Phil's posts from Bullgoose that the price will most likely go up after Batch 2. That is most likely because of the added markup needed to pay him the distributor and there is nothing wrong with that.

The Mongoose Team said today on Facebook that they are very close to the release of Batch 2. In fact Wed. night is the cut-off to get on the Batch 2 list. The Batch 2 will come from the Mongoose people this time and not BullGoose as earlier stated.

Top Bottom