What's new

Who got a "Goose?

Here are some comparison pictures. Note - The Dub Legend's polish makes these a bit deceiving. Look all of the way to the edge of the distortion. It isn't a shadow.

$MongoosevAtT.jpg
Mongoose and Above the Tie

$MongooseviKon.jpg
Mongoose, iKon Bulldog, Shavecraft SE

$MongoosevTradere.jpg
Mongoose and Tradere (Gen 1 & 2)

$MongoosevUFO.jpg
Mongoose and UFO Kaiser.

The Mongoose/Dub Legend feels much heavier than the others.

Last edited:
After months of scouring B&B trying to find info on this mysterious razor I was seeing in SOTD posts, today the Mongoose finally arrived. I had a difficult time getting my camera to focus due to its brilliant mirror shine, but following are a few...as well as some shots next to what has been my daily razor for years. I did take the Goose for a quick shave and it performed amazingly. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.I absolutely love the Feather artist club blades and stoked that there will be another alternative on the market.
ps.: where is Huntlee???

I'll be checking this forum every week waiting for the Mongoose to come out. It looks great.

Its already out, but the first batch sold out. For the second batch: Join the mongoose razor FB or email the previously mentioned address to get on the list. The next batch is due out in Oct, and you have to be on the list to get one.

Last edited:
Its already out, but the first batch sold out. For the second batch: Join the mongoose razor FB or email the previously mentioned address to get on the list. The next batch is due out in Oct, and you have to be on the list to get one.

Thanks for the tip. I just e-mailed him.

Still spots on the list for people looking for one of the batch 2 razors, for those interested (I got a prompt reply after emailing the address listed above)

Nice pics poonaji. Mine is being mailed out tomorrow. Gonna be a long few of days waiting for it. Can't wait to try it out.

These are looking better each time I look at them. Thanks for all of the information.

Top Bottom