What's new

Calling all Louisiana members

We are actually staying in Destrehan, at MILs place, he actually lives in LaPlace, he's a St. John deputy. So yeah I would love info. Thanks.

We are actually staying in Destrehan, at MILs place, he actually lives in LaPlace, he's a St. John deputy. So yeah I would love info. Thanks.

Cool Beans! I'll give them a call this evening and find out prices and info! (fwiw, I live in d-han. not much in the way of restaurants or cafes if you were hoping.)

Yeah my wife is from there, her whole family lives in the area. We stay there every time we come home. There are a few places there that aren't bad for lunch but yeah you ha e to travel a bit for the good food spots. Her mom lives in Diane place off river road.

Hey guys, just wanted to make sure everyone knew that a Big Easy Wetshavers Meet up is in the works for the weekend of December 21. Mark your calendars!

Just did the same. Marrero here and always looking for other distinguished gentleman to drink whisky or shoot guns with. At separate times of course.

Awesome, guys! I'm not an admin, but if you don't get added within 24 hours, shoot me a pm and I'll get you in. Definitely want some local folks to help add some hometown feel.

Everyone enjoying the somewhat belated arrival of the Louisiana summer heat? Good time for those mentholated products!

Everyone enjoying the somewhat belated arrival of the Louisiana summer heat? Good time for those mentholated products!
You are not kidding! I just purchased and recieved a bottle of Chiseled Face Creamsicle AS. I do need a mentholated soap or cream though.

Hello y'all,

I'm new to the Forum and live in Uptown New Orleans. I just wanted to join the discussion here (not that I have much to say yet).

Top Bottom