What's new

Just a hello

Hello everybody, I've been lurking for a few weeks and researching and psyching myself up to start wet shaving and I think I'm finally ready! So I just wanted to say hello to you all and thank you for the immense help this board has been helping me get started! I just picked up my first DE for $18 what do you think?
$uploadfromtaptalk1409705520110.jpg

Welcome to the group foodforfood! That was a heck of a deal for $18.00. You're off to a good start with a vintage DE razor.

Nice! Welcome to B&B! Just jump in after reading the tutorials and watching Mantic's videos. Then read/watch again after you shave the first time. Keep learning, and you'll get your technique down in no time.

Hello and welcome to B&B. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Nice score and good price for the Red Tip.

Hello everybody, I've been lurking for a few weeks and researching and psyching myself up to start wet shaving and I think I'm finally ready! So I just wanted to say hello to you all and thank you for the immense help this board has been helping me get started! I just picked up my first DE for $18 what do you think?
View attachment 491276

1960's Red tips are a great starter razor, almost any Super speed razor is.

Top Bottom