What's new

Fragrance that has the lot (aftershave, balm, anti perspirant, shower gel etc)

Hi,

Does anybody know of a fragrance (a younger fresher smell) that has Aftershave, Balm, Shower Gel, Anti Perspirant Stick or Spray and possibly Soap and Shampoo & Conditioner?

I like to smell nice but don't want the clash of a good aftershave and a body spray that is different.

Ive tried Bluebeards Revenge as i know they do the lot but not keen on the smell that much.

Matt

Acqua di Parma. Fantastic quality.

whether or not it is "young" enough for you...that is up to you. I prefer the classic "Colonia" line but the younger guys like the newer Colonia Intensa and Colonia Essenza lines.

Last edited:
Acqua di Parma. Fantastic quality.

whether or not it is "young" enough for you...that is up to you. I prefer the classic "Colonia" line but the younger guys like the newer Colonia Intensa and Colonia Essenza lines.

This doesn't offer anything other than cologne/aftershave. Im after something that offers all the products.

Hi,

Does anybody know of a fragrance (a younger fresher smell) that has Aftershave, Balm, Shower Gel, Anti Perspirant Stick or Spray and possibly Soap and Shampoo & Conditioner?

I like to smell nice but don't want the clash of a good aftershave and a body spray that is different.

Ive tried Bluebeards Revenge as i know they do the lot but not keen on the smell that much.

Matt

Matt, I have a couple ideas, but can you give me a better idea of what is included in younger/fresher category?

There must be several but as far as everything you listed, maybe not. I know Brut makes several matching products like AS splash, cologne, AS balm, shave foam in a can, shave gel in a can, both deodorant and anti-perspirant deodorant; I know this because I have all of those. But I have never seen soap, shower gel, shampoo or conditioner.

For most fragrances, I highly suspect the best you can do is Eau de Cologne/Toilette, aftershave splash/balm, and deodorant. A few also make shampoos and a few soaps and/or shower gels.

This doesn't offer anything other than cologne/aftershave. Im after something that offers all the products.

Look harder, grasshopper. They offer deodorant, shampoo, shave cream, aftershave balm, pre-shave oil. Even scented candles.

google "Acqua di Parma barbiere" and you will see.

TOBS Eton College comes as shave cream, alcohol free aftershave, and cologne. It is young, it has a citrus scent.

Not really sure what you want, as far as younger fresher smell. But Cool Water makes shower gel, deo stick and after shave (splash and balm).

Axe.

Not only do they have a full line, but my not quite 17 year old son says that it actually "works". Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Penhaligon's Sartorial has the shaving soap, cologne, shower gel and deo. I don't recall seeing an aftershave yet, but hopefully one is on the way soon.

The DR Harris scents are available in soap, shampoo, deodorant, shave soap, shave cream, milk, splash and cologne. But you'd have to settle for bar soap vs. body gel.

Most of the T&H scents are available in soap, body gel, balm, shave cream, shave soap, splash, cologne... but you'd have to opt for an unscented anti-antiperspirant.

The DR Harris scents are available in soap, shampoo, deodorant, shave soap, shave cream, milk, splash and cologne. But you'd have to settle for bar soap vs. body gel.

Most of the T&H scents are available in soap, body gel, balm, shave cream, shave soap, splash, cologne... but you'd have to opt for an unscented anti-antiperspirant.

As are some TOBS scent selections. Go to the TOBS and D.R. Harris official sites and check them out.

Top Bottom