What's new

Another Omega.

Down the road if the handle craps out, I have the Semogue 1460 I think it is, the black and white handle anyway. I love the look and feel of that handle but not the brush so much, so maybe that will be my first attempt at transferring a knot?

I definitely can beat that price lol ... they are €3,75 (is US$ 5.00) here :wink2:

There is only one weak point in this Omega "first price" line. There is no proper ring around the knot, so over time there will be stress cracks in the handle. I think that is the consequence of it being their budget line. The bristles are superb though.

Yeah, the last 10019 I bought was EUR 3.9 :lol:
Never had the cracks with the 10019. And Ihad many of them. I only had cracks with the 10099 model. I think it's the cheapest one.

To all those who say the handle looks cheap, I'd say you don't shave with a handle, you shave with a brush. And this model does the job excellently

Last edited:
Yeah, the last 10019 I bought was EUR 3.9 :lol:
Never had the cracks with the 10019. And Ihad many of them. I only had cracks with the 10099 model. I think it's the cheapest one.

To all those who say the handle looks cheap, I'd say you don't shave with a handle, you shave with a brush. And this model does the job excellently

Hmm, I always shave with a razor.

Top Bottom