What's new

New Youtube Shave Channel

Hey guys, so for the past few weeks I have had a lot of time on my hands and have constantly been acquiring new shave gear. I thought it would fun be to start making videos discussing some products and giving some reviews!

Im not gonna lie, my first video is really rough and long. But this should get better with time, and I am going to make sure that future videos don't exceed 10 min! This is kind of just an experiment and I don't know if I will continue making these, but we'l see.

In my first video, I will be comparing AOS to Hirsch Luxury Shaving Creams. Let me know what you guys think! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9S4GZytpi0

Thanks.

Checked out your video. A great first step. Looking forward to future videos you intend on putting together down the line. Congrats!

Just watched you first video. Well done! Have to agree that 10 minutes is an ideal time frame to attempt in the future. Keep it up!

Good job for a first video. Far more professional than anything I'd attempt. Unless you want scenes of shaving interspersed with dirty jokes for ten minutes...
Keep up the good work.

Cant wait to watch your videos and get a new youtubers perspective on wet shaving. I am new to wetshaving but have been a long time lurker on the forums and have been watching wet shaving videos for months..........thanks for contributions to this hobby

Excellent! I've not the B***S to d it! :thumbup1:
I can't help but think, the younger the demonstrator, the better it helps the cause?
Keep it up!

Top Bottom