What's new

Mizuno sport shoes

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Hi fellow forum members

I've been needing a new sport shoes. I don't really run or exercise a whole lot, I just find them comfortable.
I've been eying the Mizuno Wave Inspire 10.
What do you say about these or maybe you have an advice on a different model?

Thank you

I love my Wave Elixir 7. They are so light and comfortable. They are crazy cool looking too. I like all the mizuno shoes.

$uploadfromtaptalk1409573319612.jpg

TheShaun

Bejeweled
i wear the inspire 10 and before that the 9 and before that elixirs. both are for mild pronators.

i also wear mizuno baseball cleats.

love the brand!

I'm a runner - and although I like the speed of the Wave Inspire's I own, I can't run in them for more than 5 miles without it irritating my IT band. I think they're alright - but to each their own. I think a comparative shoe you should check out is the Nike Lunarglide 6. While I don't run in Lunarglides any longer (I now wear Newton's), I ran a half marathon in LunarGlide 5's, and they performed beautifully. I still have those LunarGlide 5's and a pair of Blue Mizuno Wave Inspire 9's and while I can't comment on the new models from each line (LunarGlide 6 and Wave Inspire 10) - if it's anything like the former models, the LunarGlide is a more comfortable, softer shoe that provides more cushioning. I'd pick the Nike 10 out of 10 times over the Mizuno, at least in their respective former models.

I have a pair...They are a faster shoe than the Brooks,but the Brooks have more stability,and a roomier toe box....Brooks is my first choice in comfort / stability...

I had a pair of Mizuno golf shoes that were the most comfortable things I ever put on my feet, but their running shoes never worked for me, I was injured all the time. Too firm, I suppose.

My favorite running shoes have been Mizunos. Wave Runner or Riders.
I have wide feet, so they fit better than anything besides NB.

I have three pairs of Mizuno running shoes and they fit me really well -- I have a neutral gait (no pronation or supination) and that seems to be what the Wave Runners are designed for. I've had Nikes and Asics and Brooks and the Mizuno simply fit me the best.

I have been in Mizuno's since about 2001. Wave Rider and Precision. Unfortunately the Precision has been replaced in the lineup and I haven't tried its replacement. I rotate 4-5 pairs at any given time, so I haven't needed to buy a pair. I have Rider 16(?)'s in the rotation, the Ascend 2 trail shoe and four pair of Precisions. But my mileage is way down this year, so since I got the Riders in March haven't needed a new pair. (and could have pushed it a little then but I got a great price)

Top Bottom