What's new

Goth chic skull brush reviews?

I don't know why, but I'm really hooked on the goth chic skull brush. Has anyone had any experience with this brush? The shop is closed until first of September sometime so i am turning to the one place i know i can get some feedback. Is there a review already written that I've missed? Kind of expensive for just a novelty to set on the shelf and not use. .. so how does it perform? I've bought a couple custom made brushes that look nice but shed and flop and i don't need another one of those. Tell me your experience. .. $uploadfromtaptalk1409531480869.jpg

I haven't used one, and am far from an expert, but the loft loooks really long. To me, that would make for a very floppy brush.
Although I must admit a very cool looking brush.

Last edited:
You got me curious and I had to go look it up. I saw that it has a 58mm loft. That would make it fairly floppy seeing as it is badger. You made me want one haha.

Well....according to the box it must be pretty soft. I wonder if it is meant to be a Skull brush like it was meant for lathering up your head. The loft would make more sense if that was the case.

You got me curious and I had to go look it up. I saw that it has a 58mm loft. That would make it fairly floppy seeing as it is badger. You made me want one haha.
Hmmm... you are very right 58 loft 22 knot. Very floppy i would think. I wonder if they would sell the handle and box and let us put our own knot in it? I guess I've got some questions to ask them when they get back to selling them.

It might not be all that floppy. Finest (and it appears to be two band finest at that) tends to have great backbone while still having a very nice face feel. Not quite as soft as Silvertip, but nearly.

The only way to know is with a test drive.

Top Bottom